Benefits of Hiring
Celtic Home Watch
When we began our due diligence for starting Celtic Home Watch, we found the National Home Watch Association. As we delved into their information and spoke with members of the NHWA, we found a group of people who shared our values and were willing to share their knowledge and experiences. After speaking with Jack Luber, Executive Director of the NHWA, we made a decision that the NHWA would be a valuable relationship for Celtic Home Watch and joined.
As part of our accreditation process, the NHWA vetted us through a criminal background check and business practices. We were required to obtain insurance and bonding and copies of our business license and other credentials. We realized this vetting was not for us but about building a quality association that looks out for homeowners who use a National Home Watch Association Accredited Home Watch business.
- An NHWA Accredited Home Watch Service’s regular visits to your property can prevent or lessen property damage.
- An NHWA Accredited Home Watch Service will create a presence in your home which may deter squatters and other intruders.
- An NHWA Accredited Home Watch Service will deliver consistent and accurate information to you during your absence.
- NHWA Accredited Home Watch inspectors will look for leaks, insect infestations, mold, and other potential issues.
- For condo owners, while an HOA/POA is responsible for common grounds and common areas, you are responsible for everything from the “studs in.” Problems in an overhead unit can create major damage to the unit below. Common pipes in common walls are also notorious for causing problems to multiple units. An NHWA Accredited Home Watch Service will discover any issue prior to your return.
- Homes controlled by an HOA/POA have bylaws that dictate how their exterior and grounds are to be maintained. An NHWA Accredited Home Watch Service will make itself aware of these rules and make sure that your home is kept within guidelines. They will address any problems with landscapers and lawn services.
- An NHWA Accredited Home Watch Service can act as your liaison between contractors, associations, Realtors, and virtually anyone that you authorize them to.
- An NHWA Accredited Home Watch Service will implement your storm plan.
- An NHWA Accredited Home Watch Service can make arrangements for work to be done in your absence, leaving you to do what you wish once you return.
- An NHWA Accredited Home Watch Service will answer alarm calls.
- An NHWA Accredited Home Watch Service will give you peace of mind, knowing that your home is being looked after by professionals who have your best interests in mind.